Yesterday we went shopping for LizzieBeth's crib, and I decided to take pictures of it and maybe a few other things. I went a little overboard. Here are the pictures:
The crib (the quilt on the edge is LizzieBeth's Bai Jia Bei (100 Good Wishes quilt) made by my mom)
Hopefully the real LizzieBeth will be in her crib soon
I'm trying to make it look less empty (probably my way to pass the time without LizzieBeth)
It's a mix of her Chinese culture and our love for Disney: Mulan!
My start of filling up the crib (this was taken before the picture of the inside of the crib above)
My eldest brother has trouble with this toy…
MUSICAL TABLE! Enough said…
Swimming suit (I like swimming)
A hat
It's the same hat (reversible)
Receiving blankets (why do you always have to buy more than one? does everyone have quintuplets?)
Little shoes
Floating high chair! It grips onto tables (and folds up so you can bring them to restaurants and such)
Diaper bag
A diaper bag my mom will use for a carry-on
Suitcase (one of two)
and the inside of the suitcase (it has quite a few nifty things, but that would take more pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment