Sunday, February 1, 2009

Modeling

The way we see it, she could always have a career in modeling…
Smile…


Bigger…


Now, strike a pose…



1 comment:

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

I dont know how I missed that you had a blog! Great pictures! I just went through the ones in China and so many memories! Thanks for the 6 mo update, I am still working on that contact book but got way behind with the holidays and hubbys travel schedule!
We are Catholic too and I wish we would have know about that church on the island we would have gone with you!! It looked beautiful! Could you walk or did you have to take a taxi? Well now we know for next time! Ha
YOur daughter is so big and her hair has grown so much, what a cutie. We love the updates and hope to send ours soon! Take care.